We have been married for eight years this past July. Here follows a list as to why this man is a-freakin-mazing...
1. He married ME, didn't he?
2. He has a patience that can only be described as God given. I mean, he married ME, didn't he?
3. He is more than willing to entertain whatever wild idea I have from more kids (or not) to business ventures to crazy vacation ideas. He won't always agree in the end to do these things, but he will always hear me out.
4. He lets me hold the tv remote.
5. He truly truly loves me and our kids the way Christ loves the church.
6. He models for me and our kids what a loving, comitted, mature Christian father and husband looks like.
7. He shows me grace every single day.
8. He lets me buy his clothes and only complains a little when he has to wear them.
9. He's cute.
10. He is 110% supportive of my business and everything I do.
11. He is funny (though it did take me roughly two years to figure out his dry sense of humor).
12. He introduced me to Three Amigos. That right there is reason enough to love this guy.